silver transfer foil / roll of 17 inches long
- Cut about one-inch long of the transfer foil roll.
- Apply one coat of Base Coat. Polymerize for 30 seconds.
- Apply 2 or 3 layers of your favorite gel polish color. Polymerize for 30 seconds for each layer.
- Apply an additional coat of Base Coat. Polymerize for 30 seconds. *Do not wipe your nails with alcohol.
- Lay the matte side of the foil on the nail bed while applying a small pressure in order to transfer the foil on the nail.
- Repeat until you are satisfied with the result.
- Apply two coats of Top Coat. Polymerize for 60 seconds.
*This product needs to be hidden from the light and kept in ambient temperature.
Follow the @manoiracademie page for more tips and tricks!
- Coconut Milk
- Rose BB Cream
- Rose Water
- Jet Ski
- Wild Honey